Are you ready to take your yoga teaching to a new level? Lift Yoga + Body’s Yoga Alliance Certified 300-hour teacher training brings together the best of local yoga instruction with experts from across the industry.
This program is for Yoga Teachers who have a 200-hour certification and want to deepen their understanding of the practice and develop further as a teacher. Designed to be flexible enough to be taken at your own pace, the 300-hour training can be completed in as little as 12 months, or you can take up to 3 years. A minimum of 170 of the required hours will be selected from the mandatory topics. The remaining 130 hours can be customized according to your interests. Modules typically run on the weekends, but some are longer or shorter depending on subject matter. Most modules will be held in our Johns Creek studio. Exceptions are noted.
Upon graduation, students will have completed all coursework necessary to register as RYT500 with the National Yoga Alliance.
300-Hour Course Information
ENROLLMENT FEE: $350 A non-refundable enrollment fee is required upon acceptance. This covers tracking of hours and graduation documentation.
MODULE PRICING: Each module is priced individually and varies depending on duration of the module and location.
- Minimum 170 Hours of Mandatory Topics:
- All Mandatory Topics will be offered once each calendar year so do not worry if you can’t make the current dates! As each training completes, the subsequent dates will be scheduled.
- Students may select from the Mandatory Topics listed below.
- Please note that some Mandatory Topics have two options. Students must attend AT LEAST ONE option from each Topic provided. If both options are selected, the second will count towards Elective hours.
- Any hours in excess of the 170 minimum will apply towards Elective hours.
- Minimum of 130 Elective Hours:
- Students may select from the Elective Sessions listed below based on their interested area of expertise.
- All hours listed include contact and non-contact hours.
- New sessions will be added on an ongoing basis. There is no guarantee that the same Elective module will be offered twice. It is recommended that if there is a module that is of interest that you book ASAP.
- A minimum of 5 students per session is required otherwise the session will be rescheduled for a later date.
- Students must sign up a minimum of TWO calendar days prior to the event. This is to ensure proper time to produce the necessary materials and make arrangements for instructors traveling to the Atlanta area. Please book your modules well in advance.
- 15% off retail products.
- 30% discount on workshops not included in the 300-Hour program.*
*some exclusions apply
To be eligible for this 300-hour certification, you will need to have completed a 200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification at any accredited studio before you submit your 300-hour application.
While all modules are open to the public, attending modules included in the program will not enroll you in the Lift Yoga 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training program. An application must be submitted and enrollment fee paid in order to enroll.
300-Hour Teacher Training Mandatory Modules
300-Hour Teacher Training Electives
Cancellation Policy for 200-Hour and 300-Hour Teacher Trainings
- From your deposit or full tuition, $150 is nonrefundable.
- Cancellation notices (via email or phone calls) received within 7 days of the start of a training session will result in forfeiture of your entire deposit, any remaining balance will be refunded.
- Withdrawals from active trainings will result in the loss of all fees.